Through joint industry projects (JIPs) the members of the Land EPA are developing new technologies and conducting research.
These JIPs will directly contribute to the achievement of the Land EPA’s Performance Goal and Aspiration though the closure of the Gaps and the achievement of Opportunity Areas identified in the Land EPA’s planning framework.
Learn more about some of the technologies being developed by the members of the Land EPA:
- Alberta Biodiversity Conservation Chairs
- Caribou Habitat Restoration
- Oil Sands Vegetation Cooperative
- Topsoil Reconstruction
- Flying Drilling Rig
- Faster Forests
- Nikanotee Fen
- Regional Industry Caribou Collaboration
- Surmont Boreal Reclamation Project
- Fisheries Sustainable Habitat (FiSH) Committee
- Amphibious Vehicles
- Caribou Conservation Breeding and Translocation Tools Workshop
- Acoustic Wildlife Data Research and Development