Through joint industry projects (JIPs) the members of the Tailings EPA are developing new technologies and conducting research.
These JIPs will directly contribute to the achievement of the Tailings EPA’s Aspiration though the closure of the Gaps and the achievement of Opportunity Areas identified in the Tailings EPA’s planning framework.
Learn more about some of the technologies being developed by the members of the Tailings EPA:
- Accelerated Dewatering
- Cross Flow Filtration
- Filter Press Project
- Tailings Centrifuge
- Tailings Reduction Technology
- Carbon Dioxide Amended Tailings
- Tailings Centrifugation
- Laminar Flow Research
- Dynamic Flocculation
- In-Place Electro Kinetic Treatment of Tailings
- Applied Process Innovation Centre
- Research and Development in Tailings Management