CRIN Perspectives: Accelerating Novel Extraction Techs from Lab to Field
April 30, 2019
Nucleus (2nd Floor) 100 6 Avenue Southwest Calgary
Please join us on April 30th to hear Mike Crabtree from the Saskatchewan Research Council (SRC) explore fundamental challenges and key opportunities associated with advancing, developing, and deploying O&G production technologies and the associated best practices required for more rapid and effective advancement these technologies.Read More
Through SRC’s decades-long experience, Mike will engage all through discussing:
- Achieving alignment on Technology Innovation Curve (TRL) and Staged Gate Development specific to oil and gas
- Processes that work within a development plan to create a “Best Practice”
- Understanding the risk profile of production technology development in the context of Cost vs Time
- The approaches and benefits of "Fast to Fail"
- Quantifying the benefits of, and creating the business case for, associated Best Practices
- How understanding stakeholder needs to increase investment potential at key points
This event will be broadcast via a webinar and is also a luncheon for those that can attend in person.
11:00 am - Networking (getting your lunch)
12:00 pm - Presentation
1:00 pm - Follow up Q&A
1:30 pm - Close
AGENDA (Online Webinar):
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm ONLY
COSIA Oil Sands Innovation Summit
June 03 - 05, 2019
Join Canada’s Oil Sands Innovation Alliance (COSIA), Alberta Innovates and Emissions Reduction Alberta (ERA) at the 2019 Oil Sands Innovation Summit (OSIS). OSIS is a unique conference dedicated to showcasing the latest research, innovations, ideas and results in the areas of greenhouse gas reduction, land and water improvements and tailings management. Read More
OSIS will feature two days of focused technical sessions on June 3 and 4, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency in Calgary, Alberta. Providing an opportunity for oil sands operators, academia, engineering and technology providers, and government to showcase their latest innovations for improving environmental performance in the oil sands.
Bonus: OSIS is, once again, partnering with Inventure$ 2019, taking place June 5-7 at the Calgary Telus Convention Centre. This “unconference” connects entrepreneurs and start-ups with investors, service providers, and thought leaders to discover and share the latest in innovation.