Through joint industry projects (JIPs) the members of the Water EPA are developing new technologies and conducting research.
These JIPs will directly contribute to the achievement of the Water EPA’s Performance Goal and Aspiration though the closure of the Gaps and the achievement of Opportunity Areas identified in the Water EPA’s planning framework.
Learn more about some of the technologies being developed by the members of the Water EPA:
- Boiler Blowdown Reduction Technologies
- Direct Contact Steam Generation
- Pit Lake Research
- The Water Technology Development Centre
- SAGD Produced Water Treatment Pilot Project
- Rifle Tubes
- Soft Sensors
- Titania Membrane De-risking Pilot Project
- In Situ Water Best Practices Working Group
- Managing Fouling of Heat Exchangers